These durable half-fixed windshields keep out mud and debris while allowing ample ventilation. A lip on the upper part of the shield deflects air up and over the driver and passenger. The half-fixed windshields are available for Polaris RZR and John Deere UTVs.
Kolpin half-fixed UTV windshields have a unique design that offers protection from flying debris and mud while providing maximum ventilation. The windshield is constructed of 1/4" abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10 with injection molded C-clamps and black coated hardware for durability. A lip on the upper portion of the windshield deflects air over the operator and passenger. The UTV windshield is easy to install and is available for 2011 RZR 900 and all RZR models or for 2009 or later John Deere models.
- Half-fixed design offers protection from debris with plenty of ventilation
- 1/4" abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10 polycarbonate shield
- Injection molded C-clamps
- Hardware has black coated finish
- Easy to install
- Lip on upper part of shield deflects air over driver and passenger
Kolpin Application Guide
Polaris RZR Instructions
John Deere Instructions