The BMX Skate Double Launch Ramp kit includes two large launch ramps connected together by a medium sized transition table for performing ramp-to-ramp transition jumps or just straight launch jumps on BMX bikes or skateboards. With a textured surface to enhance traction, the Double Launch Ramp kit is molded from durable plastic to endure hours of use. The double ramp configuration also adds to the overall stability enabling riders to explore new tricks and methods.
Before using these or any other skateboard ramp, it's highly recommended to read the Skateboard Ramp Safety instructions and take the proper precautions for a safe and enjoyable experience. For further information on securing skateboard ramps please view the detailed Skateboard Ramp Securing Methods article.
Double Ramp Launch Kit Image Gallery
- Patent #: RE38,326
- Designed for skateboard, BMX launch tricks & jumps, and RC Cars
- Each ramp and the center table is made of durable, single piece molded plastic
- Textured surface for added traction
- 2 mounting points for hard surfaces at the rear of each ramp
- Center transition table measures 12" L x 25.5" W
- Ramps feature a 70.5° launch angle and a 25.5" W x 39" L riding surface
- Must be secured firmly in place for optimal performance and safety
- Includes mounting screws
- Interlocking snap-together design
- 250 lb maximum capacity
- Skateboard Ramp Safety
- Skateboard Ramp Securing Methods
Click for Details
Product Specifications & Price on the Double Ramp Launch Kit
||Double Ramp Launch Kit - (2) Launch Ramps with a medium sized center table.
||(2) Ramps: Ride Area: 25.5" W x 39" L
Overall: 41.5" L x 26" W x 12" H
Center Table: 12" L x 25.5" W
|| + 50 s&h (oversized)