The super duty load binder makes securing material with chains a synch. The massive steel hooks featured on the ratchet binder are made to work with both 3/8" and 1/2" chains. A sturdy 15" long handle with adjustable body piece joins the two hooks together to create a load binder ratchet capable of securing a 9200 lb load. The load binder ratchet has an outstanding 33,000 lb break strength, making it one of the heaviest duty ratchet binders on the market. The load binder has a travel range of 8 " to allow for great adjustability when working with chains. Heavy duty ratchet binder is powder coated red and weighs 12 pounds. Looking for a different chain binder? We have a Lever Style Load Binder too!
- Sturdy, long 15" handle with an adjustable body
- Ratchet style handle operation
- Capable of securing loads up to 9,200 lbs (33,000 lb break strength)
- 8" adjustable travel range for chain work
- Steel hooks work with both 3/8" and 1/2" chains
- Heavy duty steel construction with a red powder-coat finish
- D.O.T. Approved
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty
Load Binder Ratchet Product Specifications & Price
||Heavy-Duty Load Binder
||23" to 30"
|| + 12 s&h