Deter theft of hitch mounted carriers, racks, hitch balls, and trailers with a secure locking hitch pin. Available in sizes to fit 1-1/4" Class I/II or 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receivers.
Replace a standard receiver pin with a high quality locking hitch pin to deter theft while keeping hitch ball mounts, hitch carriers, trailers, bicycle racks, and other hitch devices secure. Each locking hitch pin features a strip of knurled diamond pattern surface for added grip. Includes (2) keys and a rubber keyhole cap to reduce moisture buildup inside the lock. Sizes are available for 1-1/4" Class I/II or 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receivers. Made with a steel barbell construction, finished in polished zinc plate for added durability.
- Available for 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers
- Great for deterring theft of ball mounts, hitch carriers, racks, trailers, and other hitch devices
- Includes (2) keys and rubber keyhole cap
- Diamond pattern knurled surface on ends for added grip
- Steel barbell construction with a polished zinc plate finish
- HP32 is 6" overall with 2-7/8" distance between ends
- 1 year warranty
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
Generally OK product. Not very weatherproof. Not very rustproof for long use. Keylock not exactly bank-vault quality, but OK for anyone who does not have a bobby pin! Good product for the money if you are willing to keep it well greased against corrosion.