Slik Stand motorcycle rear shoe holds the rear of the motorcycle in place while transporting. Slotted holes in the sides allow the rear motorcycle wheel to be tied down. Secures with 2 bolts.
Keep a bike more stable and secure while towing or hauling it with these motorcycle rear shoes from Slik Stuff™. Raised sides of the bike shoe prohibit side to side movement of the bike. Built into the sides of the motorcycle shoe are slotted holes, perfect to attach tie downs to. Pairing up a Slik Stand™ with a rear shoe eliminates the need for tie down points anywhere else on the vehicle or trailer. Each motorcycle rear shoe attaches to wood floors with 2 included nuts, and can be attached to metal surfaces with Slik Nuts™ (Sold Separately). Made of heavy duty 11 gauge steel, in the USA, these motorcycle rear wheel shoes are available in 2 different lengths and multiple widths to fit many different motorcycle models.
- Keeps the rear wheel from moving around while transporting a bike
- Great addition to a Slik Stand™ or Slik Chock™
- Secures to the floor of the vehicle or trailer with two nuts (included)
- Built in holes for tie downs eliminates need for external tie down points
- Available in multiple lengths and widths to fit many different motorcycles
- Heavy Duty 11 gauge steel construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
& Slik Chock