These high quality motorcycle tie downs are specifically packaged for securing your motorcycle to the bed of your truck, trailer, or other hauling device of your choice!
(Advanced Motorcycle Tie down package) The Advanced securing package adds 4 premium mounting ring sets for secure loading in your pick-up and state of the art tie downs.
Product Features Bundle Components
- 2 heavy duty 1 inch wide by 5.5 foot long ratchet buckle straps. Made with high quality wide handle ratchet and huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality straps. Rated at 3000 lbs (1000 lbs working load) per strap! All straps are black in color.
- 2 heavy duty 1 inch wide by 5.5 foot long cam buckle straps. These deluxe straps have an oversized cam buckle to prevent slippage and have huge 5" vinyl coated s-hooks, not small bare metal like cheaper low quality straps. Rated at 1500 lbs (500 lbs working load) per strap! All straps are black in color.
- 4 heavy duty 1 inch wide by 12 inch long double end soft loops. These 1 inch wide by 12 inch long soft loops eliminate any metal hardware from coming in contact with the bike. Ideal for looping around handlebars, triple tree, etc. Rated at 1200 lb break strength (400 lb working load). These are the ultimate tie down protectors! All straps are black in color.
- 2 sleeve protectors. The ultimate in finish protection for the painted or chrome areas of your motorcycle. Stitched in a tubular form this sleeve slides right over the end of a strap or soft loop coming in contact with a painted surface and protects those sensitive areas. Features an integral piece of foam padding and velcro™ closure for attachment.
- 4 stud ring and anchor plate mounting kits. These versatile connectors have a cadmium plated alloy steel stud, anodized aluminum body and stainless steel ring for quick, secure one hand installation. Kit also includes an anodized aluminum anchor plate as well as a stainless steel backing plate with built in nuts to provide a high strength foundation beneath the mounting surface for the anchor plate. Also includes 10/32" x 1" mounting screws. The ring has an 1.16" inner diameter and is 2.06" in height and has a 2000 lb capacity at 90°, 3000 lb at 45°, and a whopping 4000 lb at 0°!