Metal floor mounting hardware for Slik Stand and Slick Chock motorcycle wheel chocks. Designed for quick installation and removal. Can also be used as cargo tie down points.
Easily mount a Slik Stand™, Slik Chock™, or rear shoe in a pickup truck bed, van interior, or on a trailer with a metal floor using these Slik Nuts™. This wheel chock hardware allows the motorcycle stand or motorcycle wheel chock to be installed when needed, or removed after use just by unscrewing a button head allen screw. Installation of these motorcycle wheel chock nuts is easy, though it does require drilling. Once mounting holes are drilled, simply insert a Slik Nut™, then install shoulder washer, star washer, and bolt. In addition to mounting motorcycle wheel chocks, Slick Nuts™ can also be used as convenient cargo tie down points for items such as tool boxes or tarps, just by adding eye bolts or hooks. Slik Nuts™ are sold individually in 3/8" and 1/2" diameters.
Please Note: (2) 1/2" Slik Nuts are required to mount a Slik Stand, (2) 3/8" Slik Nuts are required to mount a Slik Chock or Rear Shoe
- Use to mount Slik Stand™, Slik Chock™, or rear shoe to metal floors, such as in pickups, trailers, or vans
- Button head allen screw makes removal of chock or stand simple
- Simple installation
- Slik Nuts™ make convenient cargo tie down points with addition of eye bolts or hooks (sold separately)
- Sold individually
- Slik Stand™ requires (2) 3/8" Slik Nuts™ for mounting
- Slik Chock™ and Rear Shoe each require (2) 1/2" for mounting