Our standard design motorcycle cover is a great low cost option for keeping your motorcycle clean, dry and out of the elements. This motorcycle cover has double stitched seams for durability in use inside or outside to protect your bike from the elements during storage or between rides. This motorcycle cover also includes a integrated elastic hem with bungee cord bottom for a tight fit, storage bag and the ability to be locked. The inside of the motorcycle cover has non-scratch material in the upper panel and heat resistant material in the lower panel. Two sizes are available to fit most motorcycles and each cover comes with a one year warranty. See our pictures below of these motorcycle covers being used on a Harley Davidson Fatboy, a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic full dresser, a Honda Goldwing and a Honda VTR1000. If your looking for a thicker, higher quality motorcycle cover with more features, check out our Deluxe motorcycle covers.
- Water resisting material
- One year warranty
- Designed for use when storing your motorcycle, providing all weather protection
- Two universal motorcycle cover sizes designed to fit most sport, cruiser and touring motorcycles
- Fits motorcycles with or without accessories including sport bikes
- Protects motorcycles against weather, dirt and pollutants
- Non-scratch material in upper panel; heat resistant material in lower panel
- Lockable bottom
- Elastic cord sewn into bottom of motorcycle covers for snug fit
- Soft lining protects windshield
- UV treated for superior sun and heat protection when used outdoors
- Double stitched seams for cover durability
- Folds to compact size when not in use
- Motorcycle cover storage bag included
- Does NOT include opening for antennae
Documents Instruction Manual
Review Summary (Based on 4 Reviews)
Not a custom fit, but a good looking cover to keep the neighbors happy and the bike clean. Also, it is a must for an outside bike in the Arizona sun.
Terrific price, great response (I got it in the mail the day before it was estimated to arrive). It holds up extremely well even in high winds (gusts well over 30 MPH).
just got cover today good quality for the price fit well have to see how it performs over the winter
Bought one of these in 2005 to cover my racebike. This cover is totally awesome. Nine years on, the cover still works perfectly: the elastic skirt is great; the eyelets for locking th bottom are fab; the inner liner keeps the screen from being scratched; the lower is heat resistant and the whole thing is pretty water resistant.
For a generally light-duty cover, this thing is the bomb.