Changing tires, tweaking suspension, gearing, and other bike maintenance is no problem with the Black Widow MX Lift. The hydraulic foot pump easily raises a dirt bike from 12-1/2" to 33-1/2" off the ground for unobstructed access to vital bike components. Two U-Bolts and J-Hook tie-downs lock the dirt bike pedals to the platform for stability. For safety, a 4-Position lock bar system prevents the platform from dropping if the release knob is accidentally bumped during maintenance. The top platform is coated with a 1/4" thick rubber pad to protect a bike's undercarriage and features a 4"W x 7"L cutout for fluid changes. With a large 350 lb capacity for motocross and dirt bikes, the BW-MX-LIFT is a heavy duty reinforced motocross lift for optimal maintenance stability even with heavier loads. Finished in a glossy black powder-coat for long lasting durability. 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty.
Black Widow MX Lift Image Gallery
- Lifts a dirt bike from 12-1/2" to 33-1/2" off the ground
- Great for servicing, maintenance, tire changes, and more
- Hydraulic foot-pump operation
- 2-Position U-Bolt tie-downs secure a dirt bike by the pedals
- 4"W x 7"L Oil change platform cutout
- 1/4" Thick rubber padded surface
- 4-Position safety lock bar (stores in frame when not in use)
- (2) Height options for support feet
- Integrated pressure release knob for quick lowering
- 350 lb capacity
- Heavy duty reinforced steel construction
- Glossy black powder-coat finish
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Black Widow MX Lift Product Specifications & Price
||Lock Bar Position/Height
||Black Widow MX Lift - Heavy duty dirt bike and motocross lift
||Base: 15-1/8" x 17-7/8"
Top Platform: 11-1/4" x 14-7/8"
|12-1/2" to 33-1/2"
||1st - 12-5/8" to 14-1/8"H
2nd - 15-7/8" to 17-3/8"H
3rd - 22-5/8" to 24-1/8"H
4th - 32" to 33-1/2"H
|| + 45 s&h
View Our Other Popular Motorcycle Products