These 12" x 3.75" non-slip treads may be quickly installed to nearly any surface for improved traction and safety. The aluminum non-skid pads are great for curb cuts, steps, ramps, decks, or just about anywhere slipping may be an issue.
Improve the safety of walkways, steps, decks, and more with non-slip pads. These non-rusting aluminum safety treads can be easily installed on any type of surface, indoors or outdoors, for home or commercial applications. Reapplying non-skid tapes, adhesives, and salt can get expensive and time-consuming. Non-slip pads have a lifetime warranty and can be installed in minutes. Simply drill the pads into place using appropriate hardware (not included; #8 stainless steel screws are recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors are recommended for concrete installation). The treads are available in five different finishes.
- Improves safety where surfaces can be slippery from water, snow, or ice
- Aluminum construction that will never rust
- May be used indoors or outdoors, for home or commercial use
- May be installed on any surface including wood, concrete, masonry, or metal
- Installs in minutes - simply screw into place with six screws (hardware not included)
- #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors recommended for concrete installation
- Available in five colors
- Lifetime guarantee (non-commercial applications)