These non-slip stair treads improve footing and greatly reduce the risk of injury from falling. The easy to install, aluminum design is perfect for indoor or outdoor stairs in all weather conditions.
Prevent slipping and unsure footing on steps with non-slip stair nosings. Each stair nosing is 30" long with a 2-3/4" width and a 1-1/8" nosing that wraps around the front of the step. These treads are made of rust-free aluminum and can be permanently mounted to wood, metal, masonry, or concrete stairs, indoors or outdoors. Installation is quick and easy - simply screw the nosing into place (hardware not included). The treads provide traction and solid footing even in wet or snowy weather and won't wear out like tapes, adhesives, or salt solutions. Non-slip stair nosings are available in five different finishes and include a lifetime warranty on the raised button surface.
- 30" x 2-3/4" long tread strip with 1-1/8" nosing provides solid footing
- For indoor or outdoor, residential or commercial use
- Works on wood, metal, masonry, or concrete stairs
- Helps prevent slipping even in wet or snowy conditions
- Rust-free aluminum construction
- Installs in minutes - simply screw into place with nine screws (hardware not included)
- Available in five colors
- Lifetime guarantee on raised button surface