These non-slip strips create permanent traction on stairs or other surfaces where slipping is a concern. The stair treads have a rust-free aluminum construction that is available in several colors and include a lifetime guarantee.
Non-slip stair treads are easy to install and provide permanent traction to help prevent slipping hazards. Non-skid tapes, adhesives, and salts can quickly add up in time and money. These safety treads are inexpensive, take just minutes to install, and have a rust-free aluminum construction with a lifetime guarantee. The treads can be installed on nearly any type of surface, such as wood, masonry, concrete, or metal, using just four screws (not included - #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors recommended for concrete installation). The non-slip strips not only work great for stairs, but can be used on porches, docks, ramps, trailer or tractor steps, curb cuts, or just about anywhere that water, sand, or snow can make walking slippery. Non-slip stair treads are available in five finishes and can be used for home or commercial applications, both indoors and outdoors.
- Provides traction where water, snow, or sand can make walking slippery
- Great for stairs, docks, ramps, trailer steps, porches, curb cuts, and more
- May be used on any surface including wood, masonry, concrete, or metal
- For indoor or outdoor, commercial or home use
- Aluminum construction will never rust
- Manufactured from an OSHA approved Safety Surface for Steps [Reg. 1910.24(b)]
- Installs in minutes - simply screw into place with four screws (hardware not included)
- #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors recommended for concrete installation
- Available in five colors
- Lifetime guarantee (non-commercial applications)