These 30" safety treads can be quickly installed in any high traffic area, including stairs, decks, ramps, and more, to help prevent slipping. The aluminum construction will never rust and provides permanent traction, unlike salting or non-skid tape.
Non-slip treads are a permanent and easy way to make stairs, decks, ramps, walkways, and more safer from the danger of slipping. These aluminum safety treads are rust-free and can be used indoors or outdoors, for commercial or home applications. The stair treads can be installed quickly and easily into nearly any type of surface - just drill into place with the appropriate hardware. (#8 stainless steel screws are recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors are recommended for concrete installation.) Non-slip treads have a lifetime warranty and are available in five different finishes.
- Prevents slipping in high traffic areas, even in wet or snowy conditions
- For indoor or outdoor, home or commercial use
- Great for stairs, decks, porches, ramps, and more
- Rust-free aluminum construction
- May be installed on any wood, concrete, masonry, or metal surfaces
- Installs in minutes - simply screw into place with eight screws (hardware not included)
- #8 stainless steel screws recommended for wood; Tapcon anchors recommended for concrete installation
- Available in five colors
- Lifetime guarantee