PVI's TrekAway MT3050 Powerchair Carrier is a convenient way of transporting a powerchair or scooter weighing up to 350 lbs using a vehicle hitch receiver. Although primarily designed to work with 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receivers, the carrier also works with a 1-1/4" Class II receiver by adding an optional hitch adapter. The MT3050 Powerchair Carrier features an integrated 48"L aluminum loading ramp which folds upright for transport or into the platform area for storage. Includes (2) slip resistant tracks along each side of the loading ramp and carrier platform for added powerchair wheel traction. The large 51"L x 32"W platform is surrounded by a low profile 2-1/2"H guard rail with plenty of tie-down points which also provides easy access to the powerchair or scooter. It is recommended to have at least 12" ground to hitch clearance for proper use. For vehicles with less than 12" of ground clearance, an optional hitch adapter (sold separately) is required to provide enough room between the carrier bottom and ground. The MT3050 Powerchair Carrier is constructed with heavy duty welded steel, has a reinforced bottom support system, and is finished in a durable black powder-coat to protect against weathering. Includes a one year warranty from PVI.
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
PVI TrekAway Powerchair Carrier Image Gallery
- 2" Class III/IV hitch mounted carrier designed for hauling power chairs and scooters
- Arrives completely assembled and ready to go
- 48"L Integrated aluminum loading ramp
- (2) Slip resistant tracks provide extra powerchair wheel traction
- Low profile 2-1/2"H guard rail
- Reinforced welded steel support frame
- Requires 12" hitch height clearance
- Vehicles with less than 12" hitch clearance require a hitch adpater (sold separately)
- Can be used with 1-1/4" Class II receiver hitches (requires an adapter)
- Includes threaded hitch pin to reduce carrier wobble
- Black powder-coat finish
- 1 year PVI warranty
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The MT3050 carrier is designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Class II Load Capacity 350 lbs - refer to vehicle owner’s manual
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with Class I receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out if your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
PVI TrekAway MT3050 Powerchair Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Inside Platform Dimensions
||Prairie View Industries
||51"L x 32"W x 3-1/2"H
||48"L x 30"W x 2-3/8"H
||48"L x 26"W
||II or III or IV
How Can I Tell?
| + FREE Shipping!
View Hitch Adapter Compatability Chart