The lap and shoulder belts provide a safe and secure ride during transport. Lap and shoulder belts are secured to QRT retractor tie downs that hold an occupant in their mobility device. Compatible with QRT MAX, QRT Deluxe, and QRT Standard tie down systems.
- Two belt lap section and shoulder belt
- Attaches to rear QRT retractor tie downs
- Compatible with QRT Max, QRT Deluxe, and QRT Standard Wheelchair tie downs
Containing two sections for the Lap Belt and one section for the Shoulder Belt, the Q8-6325-A is a safe seat belt configuration for the QRT MAX, QRT Deluxe and QRT Standard Wheelchair Tie Down Systems from Q'Straint. The Lap & Shoulder Belt secure the individual into the mobility device during transport.
Q'Straint Fixed Lap & Shoulder Belt Set provides a safe and secure seat belt system with the QRT MAX, QRT Deluxe and QRT Standard Wheelchair Tie Down Systems. The triangular fitting on both ends of the Lap Belt thread between the wheelchair seat, back and attach to the rear QRT Retractor tie downs Pin Connector. The Shoulder Belt attaches to the wall and connects to the Pin Connector on the Lap Belt, placed diagonally across the collar bone of the individual. If an existing shoulder belt bracket is not available in the vehicle, the Shoulder Belt Mounting Bracket Kit is required.
- Seat Belt system for Q'Straint's QRT MAX, QRT Deluxe and QRT Standard Wheelchair Tie Down Systems
- Two section Lap Belt
- One section Shoulder Belt
- Triangular fitting on Lap Belt threads between wheelchair seat, back and attaches to Pin Connector on rear QRT tie downs
- Shoulder Belt attaches to Pin Connector on Lap Belt
- Shoulder Belt Mounting Bracket Kit required if there is no shoulder belt bracket available in vehicle