The QRT Deluxe wheelchair tiedown kits are great quality tie downs that are engineered to protect users during transportation. Q'Straint manufactures the most reliable wheelchair restraints in the industry. Each Q'Straint kit listed is ADA compliant and they are perfect for commercial or personal use. These QStraint kits come with automatic retractors to make the tiedown process much faster and easier!
We are offering discounted prices as listed below on these next generation wheelchair tie down systems. These wheelchair restraints have been engineered and built by the leading wheelchair restraint company, Q'Straint, right here in the USA. The high quality tie down setups are one of the easiest to use in the business, and with our discounted prices, anyone could purchase one of these kits.
The QRT Deluxe package is unlike any wheelchair tie down kit offered by our competitors. These Q'Straint kits are an all inclusive deal with four deluxe retractable wheelchair tie downs and oval L-track style mounting hardware. We offer these restraint systems to be purchased with the fixed shoulder/lap belt as well as without the fixed shoulder/lap belts for your convenience. Optional retractable shoulder/lap belts are available for these wheelchair restraints at an additional fee. Each of the L tracks are tested for strength and are composed of 6351-T6 high grade alloy.
Note that each shoulder belt assembly for these wheelchair restraints is 78" long and comes packaged with a mounting bolt to fit in your vehicle's existing shoulder belt mounting insert. Each of the tie down lap belts measure 53" long. Take into consideration that if your vehicle is not equipped with an existing shoulder belt assembly our universal mounting kit (Part# Q5-6500A-5) will need to be purchased. The Q5-6500A-5 kit will allow the Q'Straint tiedown shoulder belt assembly to be mounted to the wall of the vehicle with 5 sheet metal screws that are supplied in the kit.
Please contact our Customer Service representatives with any further questions that you may have. Also, ask them about the optional A-tracks or floor pockets.
- Q'Straint compliant with all FMVSS & ADA requirements
- Engineered for para-transit or transit buses
- More efficient and convenient for users
- Mountable to walls, tracks, floors, seats, flip seats, barriers, and swing arms
- Automatic retractors
- Each restraint is protected by a strong cover for damage prevention
- Suitable for all seating setups
- Reduced time frame needed to secure passengers
More Wheelchair Restraint Product Features
- Passes all SAE J2249, ISO 10542 & ADA requirements
- Crash tested at 30 mph (50 kph)
- Includes 4 heavy duty automatic retractors
- Retracting tie-downs have dual tensioning knobs
- Extra hard casing to protect belts
- Efficient wheelchair hooking system
- Interchangeable tiedown belts that are self-tensioning
- Quick and easy to use red release levers
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Cannot be mounted in same row as stow-n-go seating