Service vehicles and reach tie-down points with the Race Ramps Service Heads. Designed specifically for the Race Ramps Track and Trailer Ramps, the Service Heads allow you to remove the ramp bases once the car is properly loaded for easy access to the vehicles underside. Concave design secures vehicle tires and textured coating prevents sliding and won't scratch or damage the loading surface. The Service Ends support 6,000 lbs (per pair) and accommodate tires up to 12" wide. Sold as a pair and made in the USA.
Track and Trailer Ramp Service Heads Image Gallery
- Concave design securely holds vehicle's tires
- Remove ramps for easy access to underside of vehicle
- Raises vehicle to reach tie-down points
- Durable and stable construction
- Supports up to a 6,000 lb vehicle (per pair)
- Textured coating prevents sliding and won't scratch or damage the floor
- Accommodates tires up to 12" wide
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Track and Trailer Ramp Service Heads Product Specifications
||Service Heads - Set of 2
||Overall: 22.6" long x 10.5" high x 14" wide
||6,000 lbs per pair
|| + FREE Shipping!