Get low clearance vehicles safely on and off trailers without scraping with the Race Ramps Trailer Heads. Developed to be used with the Race Ramps, the Trailer Ends reduce the angle of approach to 9.25°. Durable and stable construction features a 6,000 lb capacity with a textured coating providing grip that won't scratch or damage the trailer. Sold as a pair and made in the USA.
Track and Trailer Ramp Trailer Heads Image Gallery
Dimensions of the RR-TKTR-TE trailer head" border="2">
- Safely load low clearance vehicles on and off trailers
- Reduces angle of approach to 9.25°
- Durable and stable construction
- Supports up to a 6,000 lb vehicle (per pair)
- Textured coating prevents slipping and won't scratch or damage trailer
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Track and Trailer Ramp Trailer Heads Product Specifications
||Trailer Heads - Set of 2
||Overall: 10.8" long x 7.75" high x 14" wide
||6,000 lbs per pair
|| + FREE Shipping!