Use rail boards for access from dock to railcar! The rail boards feature locking rings to automatically secure the board against the dock. All railboards are custom designed for site specific applications! Available with flare options up to 30º!
All portable dock boards and plates are not created equal. Bluff manufacturing is the only manufacturer that has tested their boards and plates and has met the ANSI standard. This means they are in compliance with ANSI standard MH30.2.
The rail boards from DiscountRamps.Com are designed for use to bridge the gap between your loading dock and boxcar! The rail boards feature a locking ring system which allows the board to automatically secure itself between the dock and railcar! Underneath the railboard is a box structure for strength, stability, and safety bumpers that will protect the railcar door latches! Rail boards are manufactured from steel and have a blue and gray finish. The surface has two lifting loops which self store when not in use. The lift loops allow for forklift tines to be inserted for quick and easy transportation. Flare options are available in 10, 20, and 30 degrees. The flare option allows for greater maneuverability for fork lifts when loading and unloading into railcars. All rail dock boards are custom designed for site specific applications. A railboard worksheet must be filled out to ensure the proper specifications are met!
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Box understructure for strength, stability, and safety
- Allows for greater maneuverability when loading and unloading into railcars
- Portable for maximum versatility
- Locking ring system automatically secures itself when position against the railcar
- Custom design to meet your application needs
- Weight capacities up to 90,000 lbs
- Lifting loops self store on the surface of the railboard
- Flared option available
- Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Documents Instruction Manual Railboard Worksheet