Skid seat ramp attaching brackets are required for the pin-on ramp style and are available in steel or aluminum. The brackets can be welded or bolted onto a truck, trailer or dock.
Skid seat ramp attaching brackets must be used with all pin end ramp systems to secure them to your loading dock, step deck trailer or flat bed. Ramp tubes sit down in skid seat channel and pinned eliminating the risk of ramp slipping off trailer or dock. Consider brackets wider than your ramps so you can slide the ramps in or out to accommodate different vehicles. WARNING! Aluminum brackets must be bolted or welded to your trailer or loading dock before using ramps. Steel brackets must be welded at the top and bottoms of brackets.
- Required for ramps with a pin-on end
- Available in steel or aluminum
- Weld or bolt onto a truck, trailer or dock
- Eliminates the risk of ramps slipping off trailer or dock
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1 year warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- It is recommended that you purchase brackets that are wider than your ramps
- Aluminum brackets must be bolted or welded to trailer / loading dock before ramps are used
- Steel brackets must be welded at the top and bottom of brackets
Aluminum Skid Seat Instructions
Aluminum Skid Seat Instructions (bolted)
Steel Skid Seat Instructions