The Ramp Rack is a truck rack designed to utilize the space above your wheel well. Ramp Rack is made of structural composites and nickel chromed steel and corrosion resistant hardware. This truck rack can be mounted onto your truck bed by drilling six holes and using the hardware included. The 5 1/8" wide brackets slide up and down to adjust for many ramp styles on the market today and can be switched to face inside the bed or outside the bed depending on the space you need. Another feature of the Ramp Rack is the anti-theft system which prevents your ramps from being taken from your truck when paired with a padlock. The Ramp Rack is made in the USA.
Ramp Rack Image Gallery
- Adjustable to fit all truck beds
- Made with composites and nickel chrome steel
- Hardware is corrosion resistant
- Brackets adjust to accommodate different ramp sizes
- Rack can store ramps outside or inside truck bed
- Anti-theft system(padlock not included)
- Made in the USA
There are some simple steps you can take to ensure this product will fit your particular truck and loading ramps.
1. Make sure that your truck has a small lip on the inside of the bed rails. If it does, the Ramp Rack will fit your truck!
2. There are a few different ways that you can store your ramps using the Ramp Rack. In the "photos" section you can see that you are able to store your ramps above the bed rails of your truck, as well as above the wheel wells for wider ramps.
Grab a tape measure and measure up 40" where the Ramp Rack chrome stakes would sit in your bed. How much of the 40" extends past your bed rails? As long as this number is equal to or greater than the width of your folded ramps you will be able to mount them above the bed rails of your truck!
If your ramps are too wide to fit there, you can still easily mount them above the wheel wells in your truck bed without taking up usable space. Measure up 40" just like you did before and find the space that's left between the top of your wheel well and 40". As long as the width of your folded ramps will fit here, you are good to go!
3. There is only one more step to ensure the Ramp Rack will work for you! You need to measure how thick your ramps are when they are folded into their storage position. In other words, if you laid your folded ramps flat on the floor, how high is the stack? The Ramp Rack brackets are 5 1/8" wide, and as long as your ramps are equal to or less than that number you are good to go!
NOTE: This ramp rack is designed for ATV bifold and trifold ramps less than 5-1/8" wide. It does work with most folding motorcycle ramps
Ramp Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Adjustable ramp rack made of composites & nickel chrome steel
||40" long bars x 5-1/8" wide brackets