The portable BMX Skate Ramp & Rail kit combines a single large quarter ramp with a grind rail attachment to expand the variety of trick possibilities. For beginners learning ramp-to-rail transitions and simple rail grinds, or experts performing complex taps, hops and grinds, this BMX Skate Ramp & Rail kit is designed to add a slew of new tricks to any skater or BMX rider's arsenal. Be sure you are comfortable with your skill ability and use extra caution when attempting to land on the rail from the launch ramp.
*Please note: Drilling is required to properly secure the grind rail to the ground.
Before using these or any other skateboard ramp, it's highly recommended to read the Skateboard Ramp Safety instructions and take the proper precautions for a safe and enjoyable experience. For further information on securing skateboard ramps please view the detailed Skateboard Ramp Securing Methods article.
BMX Skate Ramp & Rail Image Gallery
- Patent #: RE38,326
- Designed for skateboard and BMX launch and rail tricks
- Durable plastic, single piece molded ramp
- Strong 1-1/4" D Grind Rail attachment with an adjustable height caster and rear support
- Ramp surface features a textured surface for added traction into launches
- 2 rear mounting points
- Mounting screws included
- Ramp features a 70.5° launch angle with a 25.5" W x 39" L riding surface
- Must be secured / mounted firmly in place for optimal performance and safety
- Grind Rail snaps into the launch ramp
- *Rail support requires drilling pilot holes for asphalt attachment
- Maximum capacity of 250 lbs
- Skateboard Ramp Safety
- Skateboard Ramp Securing Methods
Product Specifications & Price
||Single Large Ramp with Grind Rail Attachment
||Ramp: Ride Area: 25.5" W x 39" L
Overall: 41.5" L x 26" W x 12" H
Grind Rail: 1-1/4" D x 56" L
|| + 60 s&h (oversized)