Load up more cargo on the rear of a vehicle with this non-folding steel cargo carrier. The cargo carrier features a one-piece welded design that is also non-folding to be rigid enough for a 200 lb capacity. An expanded steel floor keeps even small items from falling through the bottom and 10 rectangular holes provide multiple tie-down points for securing cargo. The cargo carrier has dimensions of 59½" x 20" with a 5" rise from the hitch tube. The 1/2" pin hole is 9" from the carrier platform and the 5/8" pin hole is 10¼" from the carrier platform. The rear cargo carrier can be assembled with only 6 bolts. A one year warranty is included with the cargo carrier.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Rear Cargo Carrier Image Gallery
- All-steel construction for maximum strength
- Expanded steel floor with a 1-piece welded platform
- 10 Tie-down points for securing more cargo
- 200 lb Carrying capacity
- Requires Class III or IV trailer hitch (2" square hole)
- Hitch pin not included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Never exceed the maximum tongue rating of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's suspension to carry a load
- Not recommended for hitches less than 12" from the ground to the bottom of the hitch without the use of a hitch riser adapter
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
Rear Cargo Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Non-Folding Steel Cargo Carrier with Built-In Hitch Riser
||Overall Size: 59.5" x 20"
||200 lb capacity ~ weighs 46 lbs
(Never exceed your trailer hitch rating)
|Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)