The receiver hitch carrier is ideal for vehicles equipped with a class II hitch as cargo carriers for this specific hitch class are hard to come by. This cargo carrier features a steel mesh floor with raise 2" side rails to so your cargo won't slide off the receiver hitch carrier. Receiver hitch carriers come with a 1 year warranty. Small holes drilled into the side rails on the cargo carrier are an ideal place to secure bungee cords or cargo nets. The dimensions of the hitch carrier are 61" x 19.25" with a 350 pound capacity.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Receiver Hitch Carrier Image Gallery
- Steel mesh bottom with 2" raised sides
- Glossy black powder coat finish
- 350 lb carrying capacity
- 1 year warranty
- Strong flat plate construction
- Usable size 61" x 19.25" x 2"
- 60" hitch basket will fit trailer hitches recessed up to 6.5 " (measured from center of trailer hitch pin to the end of bumper)
- Requires Class II trailer hitch (1.25" square hole)
- Hitch pin NOT included
- Please see the Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier for the 2" Class III/IV version
- Never exceed the maximum tongue rating of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's suspension to carry a load
- Not recommended for hitches less than 12" from the ground to the bottom of the hitch without the use of a hitch riser adapter
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
Cargo Carrier Product Specifications & Price
||Hitch Pin Hole
||Receiver Hitch Carrier - Cargo Carrier
||Useable size: 61" x 19.25" x 2"
Overall size: 61" x 20" x 2"
||350 lb capacity ~ weighs 48 lbs
(Never exceed your trailer hitch rating)
(how can I tell?)
| + 30 s&h