Take the risk out of loading motocross bikes by yourself with this innovative RevArc 2-Piece Dirt Bike Loading System. The arched motocross bike loading ramp and folding trailer hitch steps make this the safest and easiest way to haul dirt bikes on your own. No more relying on others for help loading when you just want to ride!
Takes hassle out of loading dirt bikes alone
Ramp folds in half for compact storage
Steps fold for transport with tailgate up or down
Steps install on Class III and IV 2" trailer hitches
Includes safety strap
Ramp (only) covered by manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Loading dirt bikes onto trucks and trailers just got more safe and efficient with this revolutionary one-person bike loading system. The RevArc motocross loading ramp kit takes the hassle out of transporting your bike alone, thanks to its patented folding trailer hitch steps. Simply push your bike up the motocross ramp while walking up the four sturdy steps onto the truck. Hauling dirt bikes doesn’t get any easier!
The RevArc Smart Steps install readily on Class III and IV 2" trailer hitches, self-adjust to the height of your tailgate, and conveniently fold to half their size for transport with the tailgate up or down. Constructed from the highest-quality steel, the folding trailer hitch steps can safely support up to 300 lbs. Weighing just 16 lbs, the TIG welded aluminum motocross ramp is arched to provide maximum ground clearance.
The RevArc dirt bike ramp’s rubber-coated support fingers grip the tailgate without scratching and the heavy-duty rungs provide superior traction in any condition. Covered by the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, this 96-1/2" ramp can handle motocross and dirt bikes up to 500 lbs.
With the RevArc dirt bike loading ramp system, you no longer have to depend on anyone else to help you haul your dirt bike - giving you the freedom to get out and hit the trails any time you want!
I bought this because I like to ride alone and I have a lifted truck.
Loading and unloading is much easier now.
- 96 1/2" long ramp makes the loading angle lower than my old 6' ramp, easier to push bike up
- great design as the steps feel the right distance apart
- steps are steady on any flat surface
- I leave the steps in the hitch when driving to and from track/trail, very convenient
- ramp and steps fold up to a small profile and don't take up much garage space
- this product makes sense for older riders, women riders, lifted trucks and anyone who doesn't feel safe using a toolbox or milk carton step to load
- I wish the steps were aluminum, so they were a bit lighter, but I'm guessing they wouldn't be as strong then
- I'd like the steps to come in another color option