The Roller Rack consists of two independent rack sections mounted on one side of the truck bed. One section has a roller which allows a heavy ladder to be pushed easily up onto the rolling rack. This rolling rack also pivots 75° so that once it is balanced, it will rotate until one end of the ladder can be placed on the other rack. When loaded, the ladder no longer rests on the roller because of the roller's mounting position. The removable side bar clamps on each rack secure the ladder in place without the use of ropes or straps. The ladder can then be locked in place with a padlock (not included) for added security. Tie-down loops on each vertical bar give you added securing points if needed. Each roller ladder rack comes with a one year warranty. View our available cargo accessories below
Roller Ladder Rack Image Gallery
- Black powder-coated steel construction
- Carries extension ladders weighing up to 250 lbs
- Interchangeable racks can be used in the front OR back on bed rails
- Can be mounted and removed in seconds
- Rubber protectors prevent scuffing your bed rails
- Stainless steel roller is integrated onto one of the racks
- Tie-downs on each rack aid in securing ladders down
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails
- NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
Roller Ladder Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Truck Roller Ladder Rack - With rolling front/back rack that swivels 75° for easy loading
||Adjustable Height: 38"-46"
|| + FREE Shipping!
2 Week Lead Time