Universal telescoping roof rails are an affordable way to carry lumber, ladders, or other cargo on the roof of your vehicle. Each bar style roof rail uses straps designed to attach with a gator clip inside the vehicle. The telescoping bars expand from 44" to 60", giving you extra room when you need it. These car top carriers have a durable steel construction, and are painted with a black and gray textured finish. To prevent scratching and snagging, the roof rails feature rubber end caps and non-mar rubber feet. Universal roof rails will work with almost any 4-door vehicle, including cars, SUVs, and trucks. Not recommended for 2-door cars because the bars cannot be spaced far enough apart. A non-telescoping version is also available. View our available cargo accessories below
Roof Rails Image Gallery
- Telescopic bars expand from 44" to 60" width
- Each bar includes straps designed to attach together inside the vehicle with a gator clip
- (4) Rubber foot pads, each measuring 4-7/8"L x 2-7/8"W, protect vehicle roof from scratches
- Feet can be mounted in several different positions from 33-1/4" to 56-1/4"
- A non-telescoping version is also available
- For compact through full-size cars, trucks, and SUVs
- How To: Properly Tie-Down Roof Cargo
Telescoping Universal Roof Rails Product Specifications & Price
||Telescoping Universal Roof Rails
(Sold in Pairs)
|Crossbars: 44" - 60" L x 1" Dia.
Foot Pads: 4-7/8" L x 2-7/8" W
|150 lbs evenly distributed
| + 12 s&h