A great choice for those looking to haul their motorcycle on the back of an RV, this 1,000-lb weight capacity CruiserLift motorcycle carrier takes the hassle out of loading and unloading bikes during cross-country road trips.
Simply lower the one-piece motorcycle tray to 2" off the ground, wheel your bike on, and use the kickstand tray to stabilize your ride while you strap it down using the 10 available tie-down points. Activate the waterproof remote electric switch and the 2,000-lb capacity winch lifts your motorcycle to a ground-clearance height of 40" – preventing the system from bottoming out on steep roads or driveway transitions and reducing the tow-vehicle to motor coach distance.
Thanks to the shortened tow-vehicle to motor coach distance, the CruiserLift RV motorcycle carrier can flat tow up to 6,000 lbs using the Tow Bar Extension (sold separately). One person can fully assemble or disassemble the motorcycle lift in minutes with no tools required, so you can spend less time loading and more time riding.
Proudly made in the USA and backed up by our Product Liability Insurance policy, each steel CruiserLift RV motorcycle lift meets DOT G-Force load standards, undergoes engineering load and stress analysis, and comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- One individual can assemble and disassemble the CruiserLift carrier system to and from the motor home or RV.
- No tools required in either operation
- No assembly piece weighs more than 50 lbs
2) STANDARD TOW BAR (Sold Separately):
- The tow bar is not structurally associated with the lifting mechanism, so there are no unwanted stresses applied to the motorcycle carrier while towing a vehicle.
- Allows for the shortest distance between the motor coach and towed vehicle.
- Maximum tongue weight is 75 lbs
3) KICK STAND TRAY:
- Standard feature with the CruiserLift and allows the user the freedom of loading the motorcycle onto the lift, setting the kick stand plate and leaving the motorcycle in place without having someone else hold the bike while the tie downs are set.
4) REMOTE WATERPROOF ELECTRIC WINCH SWITCH BOX:
- Supplied 15 feet of winch to switch cable supplied
5) HEAVY DUTY (OVERSIZED) WINCH CABLE:
- 3/16-7 x 19 solid core galvanized wire rope
6) 2,000 LB CAPACITY WINCH:
- Increased to 6,000 lbs with double pulley
7) ADJUSTABLE REMOVABLE TIE DOWN POINTS:
- Rear inside & outside tie down pints are removable for system access
8) INTEGRATED LIGHTING:
- All lights are permanently attached to the powered motorcycle carrier system
- No need to disconnect the wiring harness from the motor home to operate the motorcycle lift system.
- Large 8" lights for optimal visibility
- Includes towed vehicle 6-way receiver
9) SHORTEST TOW VEHICLE LENGTH TO COACH IN THE INDUSTRY:
10) HIGH STRENGTH (GRADE 8 OR BETTER) BOLTS & PINS:
11) 1,000 LB MOTORCYCLE CAPACITY:
- Design accommodates all standard motorcycles on the market
12) ONE PIECE MOTORCYCLE TRAY (92"L x 8"W usable):
13) BAKED ON POWDER COAT FINISH:
- Rust resistant non-skid coating with truck bed spray on liner.
14) FLAT TOW 6,000 POUNDS:
15) PRODUCT LIABILITY INSURANCE:
16) MEETS "DOT" STANDARDS FOR G-FORCE LOAD:
17) ENGINEERING LOAD & STRESS ANALYSIS:
18) OPTIONAL RUBBERIZED COATING ON MOTORCYCLE TRAY:
- Truck bed spray on textured liner reduces the chances of scratching paint & developing rust.
19) MOTORCYCLE HEIGHT IN ELEVATED POSITION = 40”:
- 40" height from ground to tray in highest position
- Reduces the amount of road spray and debris coming in contact with the motorcycle
- Reduces the tow-vehicle to coach distance
- Other systems have a height of only 27"
Warning and Usage Guidelines
Class A Diesel Pushers Motorhomes Only
*15 Day Return Period From Date of Delivery*
CruiserLift RV Motorcycle Mount Instructions