Protect equipment and structures with safety guard rails! These powder coated yellow guard rails are made of formed 10 gauge steel that can withstand impacts up to 10,000lbs at 4 miles per hour! Installs in minutes with included fasteners! Save money by preventing employee injury, insurance claims, and repairs with the safety guard rails!
Safety guard rails are perfect for use in the warehouse or factory! Use the guard rails to prevent damage to expensive equipment or to protect employees! Using safety guard rails in the factory can save money on potential insurance claims and building repairs! The safety rails are constructed of formed 10 gauge steel and come in minimum lengths of 1' and maximum lengths of 12'. These safety rails can withstand impacts of up to 10,000 lbs at 4 miles per hour! All sections of the safety rails are powder coated yellow for safety and visibility. The top rails are rounded to prevent injuries and provide added personal protection. The base plates of the rails are 10"sq X 5/8" thick. All fasteners are included. The safety rails are 12" tall and the rail posts are available in heights up to 42" tall! The safety rails install in minutes! Optional "lift out" rails available!
- Heavy duty 10 gauge formed steel construction
- Multiple sizes to choose allow for custom setups for specific locations
- Powder coated safety yellow
- Installs in minutes
- Protects expensive and valuable equipment
- Posts have open sides for easy access for installation
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- All measurements are taken from center-to-center of the posts
- Concrete drill required for installation