These quality lightweight scooter / open face motorcycle helmets work great for long rides on your scooter or motorcycle.
These scooter helmets are the lightest, safest motor scooter helmet in the industry. This means you can enjoy the day and ride for hours without getting a sore neck. These DOT Approved scooter helmets meet or exceed
FMVSS-218 specifications & each one comes with a 1 Year Warranty. Helmets includes a free protective helmet bag and owners manual. The scooter helmets feature a removable sun visor and special molding and fins to aid in aerodynamics. The UV protected clear coat finish offers an attractive
high gloss appearance. The soft comfortable padded interior makes this helmet comfortable for an all day journey and is removable if it needs to be washed. Easy to use quick release snap-button buckle and padded chin strap. Three helmet colors and three sizes of helmets available.
Scooter Helmet Image Gallery
- D.O.T. Approved helmets (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 specifications
- DOT sticker on back of helmet so you will not get a ticket
- The smallest, lightest scooter & open face helmets on the market
- Special designed helmet grooves for aerodynamics
- Removable interior lining
- Adjustable sun visor can be removed if desired
- UV Protected High gloss clear coat finish
- Soft comfortable interior for all day comfort
- Quick Release snap-button buckle
- Padded Chin Straps
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty
- JIX Helmet User Manual
PLEASE READ! HOW TO DETERMINE CORRECT SCOOTER HELMET SIZE?
Use a cloth tape or small tape measure to take the measurement of your head. The circumference of your head should be measured at the widest point approximately 1" above the eyebrows at whatever point gives the largest measurement. It helps to have a helper do the measuring in order to get the correct measurement. Accuracy is a must. Please refer to the chart below to determine size. Note: Please keep in mind that all scooter helmets are not sized the same so please take the time to accurately measure your head so you get the proper size . Helmets are designed to fit snug on your head.
(measured above eyebrows)
||21 1/2" to 22"
||22 1/4" to 22 3/4"
||23" to 23 1/2"
Scooter and Open Face Helmets Product Specifications
Original Price: $42.99
+ 15 s&h