PVI's TrekAway MT3100 Scooter Hitch Rack is designed to transport a power scooter or wheelchair weighing up to 350 lbs using a 2" Class III/IV vehicle hitch receiver. For 1-1/4" Class II hitch receivers the scooter rack requires an additional adapter sold separately. Loading is easy with the PVI TrekAway Scooter Hitch Rack. An integrated 72"L loading ramp is designed to fold down, allowing one person to easily push a power scooter onto the platform from ground level. After loading the scooter, the ramp folds vertical and locks to the carrier platform for transport. Two slip resistant tracks run along the loading ramp and platform providing extra traction for mobility device wheels. The MT3100 scooter rack requires at least 12" hitch ground clearance. Vehicles with less than 12" clearance require an adapter such as the AHA12 (sold separately) to overcome ground clearance issues. The MT3100 Powerchair Carrier is constructed with heavy duty welded steel, has a reinforced bottom support system, and is finished in a durable black powder-coat to protect against weathering. Includes a three year warranty from PVI.
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
PVI TrekAway Scooter Hitch Rack Image Gallery
- 2" Class III/IV hitch mounted carrier for hauling power scooters and power wheelchairs
- 72"L Integrated aluminum loading ramp with guard rails
- (2) Slip resistant tracks run along ramp and platform for extra wheel traction
- Requires at least 12" hitch ground clearance
- Adapter AHA12 is available separately for vehicles with less than 12" hitch clearance
- Can be used with 1-1/4" Class II receiver hitches (requires an adapter)
- Welded steel with a black powder-coat finish
- Includes threaded hitch pin to reduce carrier wobble
- 24" Maximum hitch height
- 3 year PVI warranty
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The MT3100 carrier is designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Class II Load Capacity 350 lbs - refer to vehicle owner’s manual
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with Class I receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers and camping trailers
- NOT designed to carry scooter or wheelchair while occupied
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
PVI TrekAway Scooter Hitch Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Inside Platform Dimensions
||Max. Hitch Height
||Prairie View Industries
||57"L x 32"W x 8"H
||54"L x 30"W x 6-3/4"H
||72"L x 25-3/4"W
||II or III or IV
How Can I Tell?
| + FREE Shipping!
View Hitch Adapter Compatability Chart