New Improved Design!!!
New electric power wheelchair lift exclusively from Discount Ramps .Com This electric lift is the easiest lift on the market to install. We ship this electric lift 98% assembled, installation requires 2 bolts for the trailer hitch adaptor and one pinch bolt to install the lift into the trailer hitch. This carrier comes standard with a quick connect wiring harness with a built in relay that plugs into the lift and connects directly to your vehicles battery. An extra wiring harness can be purchased if you have two vehicles and want to transfer the lift in minutes. The aluminum wheelchair lift platform will never rust and automatically folds up in the vertical position simply by pushing up on the power button-NO MANUAL LIFTING REQUIRED!! Featuring an integrated license plate holder with light powered from your flat four trailer hitch wiring. NOTE: In case of power failure, each lift is equipped with a manual motor override located on the top of the motor box. Simply remove the cap and use a 3/8" socket to manually operate the lift. Combine the DRC-Lift with the Swing Away option for easy access to the trunk or lift gate of your vehicle.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
NOT recommended for any tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers & camping trailers due to excessive bouncing of the vehicle's suspension
View the new improved design
DRC-LIFT Scooter Wheelchair Lift Image Gallery *Note old design shown*
4 Easy Steps to load your Scooter or Wheelchair
*Note old design shown*
Find a trailer hitch for your vehicle with the Hitch Selector!
- One switch up/down operation
- Accommodates most power wheelchairs and scooters
- 350 lb lift capacity
- Large Aluminum Deck will never rust
- Automatically folds up vertically when empty
- Scooter cradle bracket included
- Manual crank back up
- Integrated license plate holder and light
- Simply assembly/installation. Lift comes 98% assembled.
- No lifting required to load wheelchair or scooter
- Optional Swing away adapter required to open your rear hatch door with lift installed
- Optional class 2 hitch adaptor sold separately
- Tie down strap packages sold separately
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Carrier Carrying Capacity: The DRC-LIFT is designed to safely carry 350 lbs
- Hitch Weigh Limit: Most Class III hitches are rated for 500 lbs Most Class IV hitches are rated for 1000 lbs
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's capacity to carry a load
- Will not work with class II or smaller receivers
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
- Please check with your dealer to find out if your vehicle's carrying capacity
- NOT recommended for tow-behind trailers including 5th wheel trailers & camping trailers
DRC-LIFT Mobility Carrier Specifications
||2" x 2" Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
(1-1/4" x 1-1/4" Class II hitch adaptors sold separately)
||28.5" L x 39" W
|Max Chair Dimensions
||26" Wide x 42" Wheelbase*
|Center of Hitch Pin Hole
to Back of Lift
17" w/ swing away option
|Min. Hitch Height
DRC-LIFT Universal Trailer Hitch Mounted Power Scooter & Wheelchair Lift Product Specifications & Price
||The DRC-LIFT Hitch Mounted Power Mobility Lift
|| + FREE Shipping!
REQUIRED: Please enter the automobile year, make and model AND the scooter / wheelchair make and model that this product will be used on in the text box below.
|*Wheelbase is measured from the center (hub) of the front tire to the center of the rear tire