Conveniently supply a strong anchor point for offroad recovery with Thrust Offroad Accessories Shackle Bracket. The recovery hitch features a solid shank constructed of high strength steel with a zinc finish providing an 11,000 lb pulling capacity. The 3/4" bow shackle has a 10,450 lb WLL. Both the shank and bow shackle are permanently labeled with their WLL. The hitch d ring is compatible with class III and IV hitch receivers. Always be prepared for straight pulling applications such as recovering a bogged 4x4 vehicle with the Shackle Bracket. The receiver shackle does not come with a hitch pin. Includes one year manufacturer's warranty.
Shackle Bracket Image Gallery
- Solid steel construction with zinc finish
- 11,000 lb pull capacity
- Compatible with 2" x 2" receiver tubes
- Includes solid shank and 3/4" bow shackle
- WLL permanently labeled on both shank and bow shackle
- Strong anchor point for off road recovery
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Shackle Bracket Product Specifications & Price
||Shackle Bracket - Solid steel shank with 3/4" bow shackle for off road recovery. Does not include a hitch pin.
||6-5/16"L x 2"W x 2"H
||Class III or IV
(how can I tell?)
| +10 s&h