The Sidewinder Ladder Rack safely carries ladders up to 250 lbs without the need for additional tie down straps. This unique rack features integrated ratchet straps on its legs, allowing you to quickly and easily secure your cargo. Each ratchet strap has a 500 lb limit, extends up to 15 feet, and can be drawn back into the spool when not in use. Four additional tie down loops are included in case supplemental straps are needed for odd-shaped cargo or a lock and chain is desired. The Sidewinder has two universal receivers that permanently mount to the inside of the truck's bedrail, allowing each rack section to quickly be inserted or removed. This attachment system is strong, easy, and secure, and resists ripping truck sheet metal by utilizing steel plates that reinforce the bedrail lip. The Sidewinder has a sturdy steel construction with a black powder coat finish and is made in the USA.
Sidewinder Ladder Rack Image Gallery
- Carries ladders, pipe, or other rigid cargo up to 250 lbs and 30" wide
- Two universal receivers permanently mount to the inside of the bedrail for each rack section to quickly fit into
- Bedrail attachment system is strong, easy, and secure
- Integrated 500 lb limit ratchet straps in each leg of rack
- Ratchet straps extend up to 15 ft and can be quickly drawn back into the spool when not in use
- Includes four tie down loops if supplemental straps are needed for odd shaped cargo or lock and chain is desired
- Adjustable height
- Steel construction with black powder coat finish
- Stainless steel threaded hardware
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails
- NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
- Made in the USA
Sidewinder Ladder Rack Product Specifications & Price
||Sidewinder Ladder Rack with built-in ratchet straps that extend up to 15 ft.