Extend your sled's track life and prevent track freeze-up with the Black Ice Adjustable Snowmobile Stand. Featuring three adjustable lifting height settings, the snowmobile jack is compatible with most sleds and can be used on either rear or front bumpers up to 2" thick. The sled stand securely locks into place with included chain and 10" x 10" base provides necessary stability. To use, simply slide the stand under the front or rear bumper bar, adjust stand height if needed, push down on the lift arm and lock into place with chain. The snowmobile stand is constructed of steel and has a black powder coat finish for longevity. Quickly and easily jack up the front or rear end of your snowmobile with the Black Ice Adjustable Snowmobile Stand. Assembly is required and comes with a one year warranty.
Adjustable Snowmobile Stand Image Gallery
- Steel construction w/ black powder coat finish
- Extends track life and prevents track freeze up
- (3) Adjustable lifting height settings
- Compatible with both rear and front snowmobile bumpers
- Easy one hand use lifts up sled
- Chain securely locks lift arm in place
- Increased stability with 10" x 10" base
- Assembly required
- One year warranty
Adjustable Snowmobile Stand Product Specifications & Price
||Rage Powersport Products
||Black Ice Adjustable Snowmobile Stand - Lifts snowmobile from rear or front bumper, included chain locks stand in place
||Setting 1: 14" to 21"
Setting 2: 18" to 25"
Setting 3: 21" to 28"
| + 12 s&h