Our heavy duty Black Ice snowmobile storage covers provide extreme protection against dirt, debris, weather, and UV rays. Made from 300d polyester, with a 600d polyester center stripe, these snowmobile covers look good and won't scratch the sled while protecting it in storage or during transport. Waterproof and breathable, the Black Ice snowmobile covers prevent moisture and mildew buildup. Our snowmobile storage covers are UV resistant, to help protect the snowmobile surfaces from fading or damage.
Keeping the sled covers put while towing the sled are built-in adjustable tie-down straps hooked through integrated D-rings, an elastic bottom hem to keep the cover snug, and dual air vents to reduce the amount of lofting caused by the wind. For added safety when towing the snowmobile, the extreme sled covers feature a reflective triangle on the back. A zippered door allows access to the fuel tank, so the sled can be fueled without removing the cover. Each of our snowmobile covers includes a convenient bag to store it in when heading out for a day on the trails. Black Ice snowmobile storage covers come in multiple sizes to fit almost any sled, and feature a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Multiple sizes to Fit most snowmobiles from 113" to 138" in length
- 600D/300D heavy duty polyurethane lined polyester offers extreme weather and abrasion resistance
- Waterproof and breathable to stop moisture and mildew buildup
- Provides UV protection to prevent fading and damage to the sled surfaces
- Soft inner surface won't scratch snowmobile hood
- Elastic hem around the bottom of cover ensures a snug fit
- Built-in adjustable trailer tie down straps looped through D-rings keep the cover secure while in transit
- Dual air vents reduce lofting from wind
- Zipper door allows easy access to fuel tank
- Reflective triangle on rear of cover for added safety while trailering
- Includes convenient storage bag
Review Summary (Based on 5 Reviews)
Great fit, security and material. Should hold up to many trips.
Was pleased and surprised at the quality and fitment of the cover for the price. I had a more high priced cover that blew off in a wind storm and this cover has many more tie down options and also a nice storage bag that did not come with the other brand. Had to return one as I mistakenly ordered 2 which went smoothly once I corrected my e-mail address for them.
Fit and secure cover, very well constructed, durable buckles on straps. worth every penny. Highly recomended...
Purchased for xm summit 154. Length is good covers front to rear including snow flap. With tall windshield and stock handlebar riser the cover is short in the mid section, just shy of running boards. With windshield removed and riser tilted back it fits great. I have not trailer with it yet so no comment in that regard. It appears to be well made. Time will tell.
Brought for a 2000 Polaris Indy Classic 500 1P snowmobile
Cover fits very well - ordered SN-DLXT-A
I have not yet trailer-ed snowmobile yet, but cover seems very secure.
If sizing information would have been more complete(how to measure sled) - easy 5 stars.
Pricing was very attractive.
I called 888 # to verify sled measuring technique.
Ordering easy - Shipping was quick.
Very limited sizing information in product description, on measuring sled for proper fit .