Protects recreational vehicles, mobility equipment, and other cargo against scratches and damage from hook end tie-downs. Adds up to 20" in reach for short tie down straps, and creates a secure tie down point for hooks that couldn't otherwise fit.
Protect motorcycle, ATV, scooter and wheelchair frames and handlebars from scratches and nicks with soft straps. Hook end tie-down straps can damage the paint and finish of cargo, soft straps knot around the frame tube or handlebar to provide a soft tie-down point for the tie down hook. The knot is less likely to slide around and destabilize the load than a tie down hook alone, due to its larger surface contact area. Great also for adding tie-down points where the strap hook may not otherwise fit, the tie down extensions add up to 20" of reach to short tie down straps. It's highly recommended to use soft straps any time hook end tie down straps are used to secure cargo in a truck bed, trailer or cargo carrier. Looking for other soft straps? See our 1" wide soft loops and our 1-1/2" wide soft loops.
- Protects Motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, UTV, mobility and lawn/garden equipment frames against scratches and nicks from hook end straps
- Loops around frame tubes or handlebars to create a secure tie down point
- Soft strap knot creates a larger contact surface area than a tie down hook to reduce the risk of cargo shifting
- Adds up to 20" of reach to short tie down straps
- Strong 4,500 lb. Break Strength
Article: Proper Soft Loop Use