The Bluff Steel Container ramp lets you safely and efficiently load and unload shipping containers. The ramps are available in lengths from 48" to 96" and a capacity of 15,000 or 20,000 lbs The container ramp comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
The Bluff Steel Container Ramp is the easiest way to safely navigate the transition from the ground to the bed of the container for efficient loading and unloading. A full width brace adds strength and helps keep the ramp aligned squarely against the container. Specially designed locking keeper chains quickly secure the ramp in place during use. The welded on, grab notch handles make taking up the slack in the keeper chain simple. The container ramps are made from durable steel with a heavy duty powder coated finish. The ramp features 4" high blue powder coated curbs for added visibility, helping the forklift operator navigate safely. Two self-storing fork lift pockets make moving the ramp with a forklift quick and easy. The ramps are available in lengths from 48" long to 96" and have a 15,000 lb to 20,000 lb weight capacity. These ramps also accommodate 14% to 19% grades from 5" to 15". The steel container ramp comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2
- Safe transition from ground to bed of container
- Durable steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- 4" High blue powder coated curbs ensure user visibility
- Full width brace adds strength
- Self storing fork lift pockets
- Locking chains keep ramp in place
- Grab notch brackets take up slack in connecting chain
- Designed for heavy duty use
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty