The step deck trailer ramp is the most popular and versatile ramp system for loading tractors, loaders, trucks, and heavy equipment onto step deck trailers, loading docks, or flat bed trailers. These aluminum step deck trailer ramps are the lightest and strongest in the industry. Now available in 20,000 lbs or 23,500 lbs per axle capacity. Eliminate back injuries from setting up heavy steel ramps.
These step deck trailer ramps are becoming a standard tool in the trucking industry. Our high quality step deck ramps have been designed by an Engineer with 30 years experience in the loading industry and are the lightest, strongest ramps on the market. Beware of cheap imitation stepdeck trailer ramp systems being sold using a knife cut (smooth taper) at the bottom of the ramp to save manufacturing costs - they are bending the toe at bottom of the ramps causing them to break. Our well designed heavy duty ramps have a reinforced stubbed toe at the bottom of the ramp so they may be used as a modular system or used as 8 foot ramps on the rear of the trailer without bending the bottom of the ramp. This drop deck trailer ramp system breaks down into sections weighing 74 lbs allowing it to be set up easily in minutes. The stepdeck ramp ends pin to an adjustable center support stand and skid seat ramp bracket on the trailer or loading dock. The adjustable support stands can change the loading angle onto step deck trailers, loading docks, and flat bed trailers by creating an offset angle or arch. The required skid seat brackets are available in steel or aluminum and must be welded or bolted to the trailer or loading dock for safety and versatility to change the width of the ramps to accommodate different vehicles or equipment. This step deck system will pay for itself by freeing up additional space on your drop deck trailer allowing room to haul an extra vehicle or more freight cargo. These step deck trailer ramps are Not recommended for indoor forklifts.
Add Lockable Ramp Hangers and Stand Hangers to store your entire ramp system. We offer a single ramp hanger for the low clearance trailers and double ramp hanger brackets for trailers with a little more clearance under the deck. The stand hangers are available in two models. The rear stand hangers are designed for storing the stand behind the rear tandem of a 53' trailer. The front stand hanger will mount the stand in front of the rear axle. All the stand hangers and ramp hangers are lockable to eliminate theft.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum for superior durability and strength
- Reinforced double pin stubbed toe at the bottom of the ramp to eliminate ramp curling up at different load heights
- Versatile and fully adjustable ramp system sets up in minutes
- Extra wide plate style serrated cross bars offer maximum traction in the rain, mud, or snow
- Load vehicles from the front, back, or top step with one ramp system
- Lightest and strongest ramps in the industry
- Ramps are rated per axle (see maximum vehicle capacities below)
- Ramp Hanger Storage Brackets available
- Support Stand Brackets available
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured by certified AWS welders
- Proudly made in the USA
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Rated at 20,000 and 23,500 lbs per axle
- Not recommended for trucks with mounted cranes, forklifts, steel track vehicles
- Never exceed the maximum axle capacity of this ramp system
- "02" Pin End Ramps must be pinned into skid seat brackets before using ramps
How Do I Determine Axle Capacity?
The best way to determine your vehicles axle weight is to drive the heaviest axle of the vehicle on a scale. Normally the front end of the truck is the heaviest axle weight because of the engine.
How to read our part numbers