User-Friendly Design Secures your Sled in Seconds
Protect and secure your snowmobile with the Superclamp II. Boasting a variety of innovative features, securing your snowmobile has never been easier.
- Middle and end holding handle – easy maneuvering when applying your tie-down to the sled
- Pistol grip handle – one pull of the handle secures your sled
- Safety key with tether – can be replaced with a standard pad lock for extra theft deterrent
- Over-center cam lever assist – includes dust cover to keep dirt and debris away
- Center adjustment knob – tension is fully adjustable to fit all sleds
- Durable composite construction
- Ribbed silicone rubber pad – protects your skis from damage
Secure your Sled in Seconds
Proudly manufactured in North America, this snowmobile tie-down bar keeps your sled in place, no matter how many bumps you hit along the way. A standard screw style deck hook is included with each purchase. Other styles of deck hooks (sold separately) are available to accommodate any type of sled or trailer:
- Regular Screw Style
- T-Style Channel Mount
- Extra-Long Screw Style
The Superclamp II is the industry’s best composite engineered tie-down system. Experience the Superclamp difference, order yours online today.