Provide a safe transition over a doorway threshold and uneven surfaces. Threshold ramps are available in four sizes and are capable of holding up to 300 lbs per axle! Durable, lightweight, weather resistant aluminum construction with an anti-slip, high traction surface.
Threshold ramps are designed for most doorways that swing outward and help to bridge the gaps of uneven surfaces by providing a seamless transition directly against an existing doorway threshold. Each threshold ramp is constructed from durable welded, lightweight (8-12 lbs!), weather resistant aluminum and features an anti-slip high traction surface. For safety it is recommended to remain within or under the capacity rating of 300 lbs per axle. Threshold ramps are available in four sizes providing a 1.5" to 3" rise, and include a lifetime warranty.
- Design for doorways that swing out
- Durable welded construction
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- 4 ramp styles from 1.5" to 3" rise in threshold height
- Maximum capacity of 300 lbs single axle, and 600 lbs with two axles
- Aligns directly against the door threshold
- Seamless transition for uneven surfaces
- Lightweight, weather resistant aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA