These premium Thule roof bars have a quiet, aerodynamic design that uses WindDiffuser™ technology to reduce noise and drag. One of the strongest load bars on the market, the AeroBlade is created with an aluminum extrusion that can sustain over 800 lbs of force in a vertical load test.
Thule's premium AeroBlade Load Bars have a strong, aerodynamic design that provides a quiet ride and excellent carrying performance. The bars are constructed using BoxBeam™ aluminum extrusion construction that can sustain over 800 lbs of force in a vertical load test. WindDiffuser™ provides a textured surface on the top of the bars, disrupting air flow to reduce wind noise and drag. The bottom of the load bars features a SmartSlide™ molded measurement system that allows for an easy, tape-measure-free foot installation and improved aerodynamics. AeroBlade end caps can pivot open for full access to the T-slot for easier accessory installation. These crossbars use various Thule Foot Packs and/or Fit Kits to attach to your vehicle. Use the Fit Guide to select the components that are appropriate for your vehicle.
- Mounts to vehicle with Thule base rack feet (sold separately)
- Very strong BoxBeam™ extruded aluminum design
- Bars sustained over 800 lbs of force in a vertical load test
- Textured WindDiffuser™ surface to reduce wind noise
- SmartSlide™ molded measurement system for easy foot installation and improved aerodynamics
- SwingBlade™ end caps allow access to the T-slot for installing accessories
- Available in 43", 47", 53", and 60" lengths
- Sold in pairs
- Limited lifetime warranty