Thule 997 GoalPost Kayak, paddle board, surfboard, canoe and watersport carrier attaches to a pick-up truck's Class III or IV 2" hitch receiver to provide a rear 58" wide load bar for hauling. When combined with an existing pick-up truck roof cross bar, the anti-wobble designed Thule GoalPost can secure up to 165 lbs safely for hauling. From a 2" hitch receiver, the rear steel load bar adjusts in height from 40-66" creating a level plane with almost any pick-up truck cab. Includes two load straps to stabilize the load to the pickup truck bumper. Please note: The Thule 997 GoalPost requires one vehicle roof rack crossbar to work properly (sold separately). Comes with a Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty!
Thule 997 GoalPost Image Gallery
- Rear mount load bar works with Class III & IV 2" hitch receivers
- Adjustable height 40-66" from hitch receiver - fits most truck cabs
- Great for Kayaks, Canoes, Paddle Boards, Surfboards and various watersport equipment
- Large 58" wide load bar able to hold up to 165 lbs
- Anti-wobble design to minimize vibrations on load
- Includes 2 load straps for securing to the pick-up truck bumper
- Requires vehicle roof rack crossbars to work properly (sold separately)
- Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Thule GoalPost Product Specifications & Price
|| GoalPost - Adjustable pick-up truck watersport carrier
||Class III or IV Only
(how can I tell?)
|Load Bar: 58" W
Adjustable Height: 40-66"
|Max. 165 lbs
|| + FREE Shipping!