Thule 835PRO Hull-A-Port PRO mounts to an existing vehicle roof rack crossbar system for transporting a single kayak. The optimally designed J-style carriers are extra wide for single person loading and fold down between uses for added convenience and operation. Each 835PRO kayak carrier comes with all necessary hardware and tie-down straps and features an AllSurface™ rust-resistant coating to ensure product life an a variety of weather conditions. Please note: The Thule 835XR Hull-A-Port PRO requires vehicle roof rack crossbars to work properly (sold separately). Click here for the non-folding 834 Kayak Carrier. Comes with a Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty!
Thule 835PRO Hull-A-Port PRO Image Gallery
- Folds down between uses for increased overhead clearance
- Steel framework with adjustable pads to protect kayaks
- Extra-wide J shape design for easier, single person operation
- AllSurface™ rust resistant coating great extends product life
- For kayaks up to 75lbs and 36" wide, with a maximum hull depth of 11"
- Includes all straps and hardware necessary to transport 1 kayak
- Quick on/off hardware for fast install / removal
- Requires vehicle roof rack crossbars to work properly (sold separately)
- Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Thule Hull-A-Port PRO Product Specifications & Price
||Maximum Kayak Size
||# of Kayaks
|| Hull-A-Port PRO - Steel J-shaped folding kayak carrier for vehicle roof rack cross bars
Hull depth: 11"
Weight: 75 lbs
|| + FREE Shipping!