The Thule Hull-A-Port allows a single person to tie down and transport kayaks on an existing vehicle roof rack crossbar system. An extra wide J-shaped design provides plenty of flexibility when loading kayaks and leaves extra room on the roof cross bars to add another kayak carrier, bicycle carrier, extra cargo, or other luggage. The quick on/off hardware and steel J-shaped carriers feature an AllSurface™ rust-resistant coating designed to extend the life of the kayak carrier. Includes all straps and hardware necessary to transport a single kayak. Please note: The Thule Hull-A-Port requires vehicle roof rack crossbars to work properly (sold separately). Click here for the folding 835PRO Kayak Carrier. Comes with a Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty!
Thule Hull-A-Port Image Gallery
- Extra-wide J-shape design for easier, single person operation
- Includes all straps and hardware necessary to transport 1 kayak
- AllSurface™ rust resistant coating great extends product life
- Quick on/off hardware for fast install/removal
- Steel framework with an adjustable padding to protect kayaks
- For kayaks up to 75 lbs and 34" wide
- Requires vehicle roof rack crossbars to work properly (sold separately)
- Thule Racks LifeTime Warranty
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Thule Hull-A-Port Product Specifications & Price
||Maximum Kayak Size
||# of Kayaks
|| Hull-A-Port - Steel J-shaped kayak carrier for vehicle roof rack cross bars
Weight: 75 lbs
|| + FREE Shipping!