These surf pads are made of high density foam for maximum protection of your surfboard or stand up paddleboard. The roof rack pads are available in 18" or 24" widths and in two diameters to fit nearly any roof bars.
Thule surf pads easily install on your roof rack to help protect your surfboard or stand up paddleboard. The roof rack pads feature a high density foam construction with durable, UV resistant fabric. Their split bottom design with sewn in hook and loop strap make installation and adjustments quick and easy. Flexible bungee cord ends allow you to cinch the surf pad to the roof bar. Thule surf pads are available in 18" or 24" widths and with a regular or wide diameter to fit a wide range of roof racks. The regular diameter pads fit Thule square bars and other square or round crossbars, while the wide diameter pads fit Thule Rapid Aero, Xsporter, and most factory racks. Tie down straps are sold separately.
- High density foam padding
- UV resistant fabric is durable and resists fading
- Sewn-in hook and loop straps
- Bungee cinch cord ends
- Available in 18" or 24" wide
- Available for square and round bars or for Rapid Aero, Xsporter, and factory racks
- Tie down straps sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty