The Thule Terrapin hitch cargo box safely and conveniently carries your gear on the back of your vehicle. This hitch box features a swing-away arm, giving you full access to your trunk or tailgate. The SecureLock™ system and One-Key™ lock ensure your gear is safe and secure, while an internal cargo management system keeps it easily organized and accessible. The Thule Terrapin has a weather resistant construction, with a metallic silver ABS lid and matte black base. Pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and a license plate adapter are also included. This Thule cargo carrier requires a 2" receiver, class III or greater and includes a lifetime limited warranty.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Thule 684 Image Gallery
- Swings away for full access to rear of vehicle
- Internal cargo management system keeps gear organized
- High quality metallic silver ABS plastic lid and matte black base
- SecureLock™ ensures gear is locked and box is properly closed
- Includes 1 One-Key™ lock to secure box contents
- Includes pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and license plate adapter
- Requires 2" receiver, class III or greater
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Never exceed the maximum tongue rating of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's suspension to carry a load
- Not recommended for hitches less than 12" from the ground to the bottom of the hitch without the use of a hitch riser adapter
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Thule 684 Terrapin Hitch Box Product Specifications & Price
||Terrapin Hitch Box - Swings away for full access to rear of vehicle - Includes pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and license plate adapter
||50.5" L x 24.3" W x 23.5" H
||13 cubic feet / up to 150 lbs
||2" (class III or greater)
How can I tell?