Securely carry up to 150 lbs of gear with the Thule Transporter! This hitch cargo box works with both 1 1/4" and 2" class II or III receivers, and features a tilt-down design for partial access to the rear of your vehicle. The heavy duty base and lid protect your cargo from the elements, while the SecureLock™ system and One-Key™ lock keep it safe and secure. This Thule cargo carrier includes pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and a license plate adapter. Includes a lifetime limited warranty.
Need a hitch for a cargo carrier? Check out the Hitch Selector to find a trailer hitch for your vehicle!
Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier Image Gallery
- Tilts down for partial access to rear of vehicle
- Heavy duty lid and base protects your gear
- SecureLock™ ensures gear is locked and box is properly closed
- Includes 1 One-Key™ lock to secure box contents
- Includes pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and license plate adapter
- Adapts to 1 1/4" and 2" receivers, class II or III
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Never exceed the maximum tongue rating of your trailer hitch
- Vehicle Hauling Capacity: Your hauling weight may be limited by your vehicle's suspension to carry a load
- Not recommended for hitches less than 12" from the ground to the bottom of the hitch without the use of a hitch riser adapter
- Some vehicles may require air shocks or heavier springs to stiffen up the suspension to prevent sagging
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Thule 665C Transporter Hitch Box Product Specifications & Price
||Thule Transporter Combi Hitch Cargo Carrier - Tilts down for partial access to rear of vehicle - Includes pre-wired tail lights (4-pin) and license plate adapter
||50.5" L x 24.3" W x 23.5" H
||13 cubic feet / up to 150 lbs
||Adapts to 1 1/4" and 2", Class II or III
How can I tell?
+ 200 s&h