The jack of all trades pickup rack, the Thule Xsporter Pro, offers superior performance at the job site and unparalleled versatility for hauling all your toys. Implementing height-adjustable bars, the Xsporter Pro has a high position for keeping long loads up high and leaving more room for items in the truck bed and a low position for loading and unloading at bed level. With a universal clamp mounting system, there is no need to drill into the truck bed or bedrails. (Toyota Tacoma trucks require an adapter kit, sold separately.) The Thule Xsporter has a strong yet lightweight aluminum construction that can support up to 450 lbs and includes four One-Key™ locks to secure the rack to the truck. View our available cargo accessories below
Thule Xsporter Pro Truck Rack Image Gallery
- Versatile height-adjustable load bars
- Easy to install with NO drilling required
- Maximum lateral support of all gear
- Long lasting, high strength aluminum construction
- AirTrip™ technology creates an aerodynamic design
- WindDiffuser™ textured strip disrupts air flow for a quiet ride
- Adapter kit required for Toyota Tacoma
- Includes four One-Key™ lock cylinders
|See what Thule products fit on your vehicle!
Xsporter Pro Truck Rack System Product Specifications & Price
||Xsporter Pro Multi-Level Truck Rack System
|| Load bars: 71" L x 3.5" W x 1.75" H
Bedrail to top of crossbar: Adjustable in .75" increments - 6.5" - 31" H
|| + FREE Shipping!