These heavy duty tie down anchors from Bull Accessories make it easy to secure cargo in truck beds. Each Bull Ring tie-down features a marine-style cleat made of long lasting corrosion resistant stainless steel, great for tying cargo down with rope or tie down straps. With a 500lb capacity, Bull Ring tie downs can handle loads of all sizes. Bull Ring tie-downs are made with a durable black nylon base textured to match many factory bed rails. Installing tie down points into the truck bed stake pockets is simple, requiring only a standard Phillips head screwdriver. Available for most Chevy/GMC, Ford, and Dodge pickup truck models. Bull Ring tie down anchors are backed by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty, and sold in pairs.
Bull Ring Tie Down Anchor Image Gallery
- Marine-style cleat great for use when tying cargo down with rope or tie down straps
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Durable black nylon base
- Heavy-duty maximum 500lb capacity
- Easy installation with standard Phillips-head screwdriver
- Designed to fit most Ford, Dodge, Chevy/GMC pickup models
- Backed by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Sold in Pairs
- Ford F Series - 1997 & Newer
- Ford Ranger - 1995-2012
- Chevy/GMC - 2000 & Newer (Except 3500 Dually w/Rail Cap)
- Dodge Ram - 1995 & Newer
Bull Ring Tie Down Anchors Product Specifications & Price
||Truck Model Application
||Does Not Fit
||Bull Ring Tie Down Anchors
||Chevy Silverado 2000-2012
GMC Sierra 2000-2012
Dodge Ram 1995-2012
Ford F-Series 1997-2012
Ford Ranger 1995-2012
|3500 Dually w/rail cap
3500 Dually w/rail cap
2-1/8" x 3-3/8"
1/2" x 2-3/4"
|| + FREE Shipping!